Whether you would like to get to know me better, or frankly just want to have a bit of a laugh, here are 50 facts about myself!
1. I was born in Poland to Polish parents, however, it's believed that there is Mongolian blood in my family tree!
2. I moved to England with my mum at the age of 13.
3. I've had a huge interest in Fashion and Arts since I was a little girl. I use to ' design and create ' my own outfits out of my mum's fancy dresses since I was about 6. I use to grab scissors, needles and threads when no-one was looking, I would chop up my mum's clothes than put them back together how I thought they would look good.
4. I studied Fashion Design at City of Bath college and Fashion Promotion at the University of Brighton.
5. When I was little, I actually wanted to be a vet.
6. I have ALWAYS had animals. At our home, we had several cats and dogs, mainly due to the fact I would bring back homeless animals and feed them so they didn't want to leave. Sometimes, I also brought home snails and hide them in shoe boxes so my parents wouldn't find out.
7. When I was 21, I adopted a Staffordshire terrier - german Shepard cross pup called Lenny.
8. I have a younger brother who lives in Poland.
9. I use to have around 20 piercings when I was a teenager.
10. I use also be a massive emo. The hair, the clothes, Bebo, MySpace the whole thing.
11. My favourite TV show of all times is Sex and The City. I use to dream of moving to NYC and starting a career in journalist to follow the steps of Carrie Bradshaw.
12. I did my first job as a journalist at the age of 17, I worked as a freelancer for a project of a major UK newspaper where I use to travel across The South West, attend events and review them.
13. Unfortunately, I still haven't actually made it to New York. In fact, I have never been outside of Europe.
14. I got my first job at 15. I have always been very independent and wanted to make my own money. I wasn't able to get a job before I was 16, so I decided to apply for a paid apprenticeship whilst at school to work at the local hairdresser's. I really disliked it though so when I was 16 I got a part-time job cleaning in a pub. I use to spend ALL OF MY MONEY in New Look.
15. Side fun fact, the New Look I use to shop in was the New Look that Zella worked at that time.
16. I moved to Brighton at the age of 18 and stayed here ever since. The reason I wanted to go to University here, was because of my love of the Rockabilly scene in Brighton.
17. Before I started working in social media and marketing, I use to manager venues within the Brighton club industry. Best time of my life, not a chance I would do it again haha
18. My favourite alcohol beverage is Guinness.
19. Japanese food is my most favourite food in all the food, ever.
20. I currently have 4 tattoos but want to get MANY more.
21. I started blogging and creating YouTube videos just over 3 years ago.
22. I follow the rules of Law of Attraction and meditate on a daily basis
23. I have the world's coolest mum, who has an insane fashion sense, tattoos and is an incredible makeup artist.
24. I use to write a diary everyday for around 10 years.
25. My favourite books to read are books written in a diary format.
26. I am totally not bothered about Disney. Some of the films are nice, but I would be happy to never watch one again.
27. I am a feminist and a supporter of all equal rights.
28. If I was given an opportunity to go into space, even if that meant I was never able to return I would 100% take it. I am obsessed with anything to do with the cosmos.
29. I have a fear of spiders. And although I have watched many ' Lucas the friendly spider ' videos, at the present moment, I can confidently say that there isn't a spider that I would want to be friends with.
30. When my family and I were at our poorest we briefly lived in a house which had a cockroach infestation. One of them actually got into my ear and I couldn't get it out. Don't recommend.
31.I'm 5'2 ( about 158 cm ) tall. I have not grown since basically the age of 13.
32. I am completely against drug use. I have experimented with drugs when I was a teenager and it was one of the most stupid things I have never done. I now refuse to be around people who do it or even talk about it. Don't do drugs, there are a million better ways to have fun in your life.
33. I am a smoker and have been since a teen. I have quit several times but never lasted longer than a few months. This is something I really want to tackle this year and quit once and for all. Helping me with this will be meditation and I will be taking on this journey with me.
34. I use to act a lot as a child. After years of not having anything to do with the theatre, I have randomly offered a big role in a Bollywood movie. Story time will come your way soon.
35. I don't drive and I have never even had a driving lesson.
36. As a child, I had a really bad lisp and had a speech therapist. It helped me get rid of it completely until I got my tongue piercing and the lisp came back. Not as strong as it was when I was young, but it is noticeable now. It used to bother me but now I think it's cute and it's what makes me ME :)
37. Juicy one here for you. When I was 15 I shaved my eyebrows off completely and I looked like an egg. Don't look for evidence, I have burnt it all thoroughly.
38. My middle name is Anna.
39. I suffer from Compulsive Obsessive Personality disorder
40. Although I have been very good over the last couple of years, I have broken bones countless times. I've broken my legs and my nose, I've had a slipped a disc. I don't know if it's because I was so clumsy or just bad luck but I use to ALWAYS have some kind of an injury.
41. I love celebrities and popular culture. Ask me something about someone famous ( preferably someone famous between 2000-2010 ) and I will be able to tell you all sorts of fun facts about them.
42. I don't watch tv except for the Chase. I have seen every episode of the Chase and it's my favourite thing to watch.
43. When I was young I nearly drowned in the sea and I have been scared of the sea/ocean ever since. If I go on holiday I don't go into water deeper than my knees, although I am pushing myself to go a little further every year.
44. My biggest insecurity about myself used to be my nose. I don't really get insecure anymore, of course, I have better and worse days but nothing as dramatic as I was in my teens. Here's a great video to understand why you shouldn't compare yourself to others and why you should love yourself just as the special package that you are.
45. I am a bit of a coffee snob. I say a bit... I am a lot of a coffee snob.
46. I cannot listen to sad songs. I think it's because I am quite overly emotional as a person and it will just upset it for days. I avoid listening to them at all costs. Including in the cinema when the end credits start. I like to leave before the sad song comes it and ruins my film haha
47. I have recently become OBSESSED with Gary Vee, if you haven't watched his videos yet, please do so today.
48. My real first name is Aleksandra and most people that have met me before I became a blogger know me as Lexi. Ola was actually a part of me rebranding myself to help me in my influencer career but I ended up sticking with it in my everyday life too. Side fun fact through, in Polish Aleksandra actually shortens to Ola so it is my name in Polish.
49. I always carry emergency snacks in my bag, incase myself or anyone else get's grumpy. Give them a snack = problem solved.
50. Last year, for the first time in my life I went on a back of a motorbike and it was the most awesome thing ever!